La serie “The Outward Bound kriya” et prepara per sentir-te saludable i prou forta per encarar el teu dia a dia. Degut a que el sistema reproductiu femení és de caire intern, el ioga explica que les dones necessiten practicar un rigurós i vigurós exercici físic diari per tal de permetre que l’energia circuli adequadament per la seva ment i cos i aquesta es reflexi després cap a l’exterior.
“A woman needs one to two hours of tough exercise each day in order to be as productive as a man. Every 72 hours the cells change, but in the case of a woman, it needs to be accelerated or stimulated to do so. By nature, a woman in her child-bearing capacity, is very inward. To remain outward, she is required to exercise. You must exercise in a way that stimulates all parts of you. To keep your body young and healthy is your challenge. It cannot be done by makeup. It can only be done by intensive exercise. The principle of life is to meditate in the evening, and to exercise at least one hour every day.” -YogiBhajan
Aquí tens les instruccions en anglés, et desitgem una molt bona pràctica diaria 🙏🏻:
1. Leg Lift Variation. Lie flat on the back. Lift one leg to 90 degrees. Keeping it raised, lift the other leg up to 45 degrees. Bring them both down at the same time. Switch legs and repeat. Continue for 11 minutes.
This brings healing to your entire “apana” area: gonads, pelvis, and uterus—very important for women.
2. Plow pose: lie flat with hands extended over the head on the ground. Raise the legs up over the head and bring them back down 52 times
3. Frog Pose Variation. Begin in Frog Pose, squatting, with both hands touching the ground in front. As you extend the hips up, bring the left hand to the heart. Then settle back down in Frog Pose, both hands on the ground. Extend up again and bring the right hand to the heart, and then squat back down, both hands back on the ground. Alternate. The heels remain off the ground. Continue in a brisk fashion. 54 times.
4. Forward Bends. Standing up, inhale and reach the arms up to the sky. Exhale, bend over at the waist and touch the ground. Continue 54 times.
5. Front Stretch Variation. Sit with the legs stretched out front. Lengthening the spine, grab the feet, bending forward from the navel, bringing the torso toward the knees. Hold this posture and roll the neck around in a circle. 52 circles.
6. Bow Pose. Lying flat on the stomach, reach back and grab the ankles. Inhale and stretch upwards into Bow Pose, arching the head back. Exhale and relax the thighs and head down to the ground. Breathe powerfully. 74 times.
7. Deep Relaxation. Lie flat on the back and relax the entlre body to the sound of the Gong (if availabte.) Yogi Bhajan played the Nobility song as the last part of the relaxation.
Important: recorda seguir les instruccions del teu professor/a i fer les variants necessaries en cas d’embaras, dies del període lunar i/o lesions diverses. Practica amb cura i respecte cap al teu propi cos i en cas de dolor o malestar, si us plau consulta amb el teu metge. La serie està transmesa segons els ensenyaments del nostre mestre Y Bhajan.